Mid-Hudson VIP stands for Mid-Hudson Valley Insurance PROFESSIONALS.
Mid-Hudson VIP is a firm of proven professionals and caring conscientious people: the kind of people that you can depend on. The staff of Mid-Hudson VIP has firsthand experience with the internal workings of the employee benefits industry. Mid-Hudson VIP was founded by Paul Strothenke in 2002. Together Paul and his staff have a combined thirty-year history of working directly for the leading insurers in New York State. They no longer work for an insurance company, THEY WORK FOR YOU! As independent insurance agents, Mid-Hudson VIP has developed sound relationships with all the leading insurance companies in the region. Mid-Hudson VIP will use their experience to provide you with the best coverage at the best price, and the commitment to give your company courteous and reliable service on an ongoing basis.
Credentials & Professional Designations:
- Certified Health Consultant (CHC)
- NYS Insurance Department licensed insurance AGENCY for Life, Accident & Health Insurance
- 29 years of experience in group health insurance sales, service, and account management
- Broker Advisory Board Members for the following insurance companies:
CDPHP, GHI, MVP, and Oxford Health plan
Members of the following local organizations:
- Mid-Hudson Human Resources Association (MHHRA)
- The Council of Industry of Southeastern New York (CI)
- Pattern for Progress
- New Paltz Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Business Networking International (BNI)
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- New Paltz Rotary Club